|Version 1 (modified by 9 years ago) ( diff ),|
Table of Contents
Sunflower is an template that will be used by the Sahana Software Foundation as a Community Management Tool.
Sahana Sunflower will be a tool to help track Sahana projects, volunteers and deployments. It will be both a tool used within the Sahana Community to manage our work and also used to promote our work outside of the Sahana Community.
- Sahana Volunteers will use Sahana Sunflower to manage community tasks so that they know what needs to be done.
- Newcomers to the Sahana Community will use Sahana Sunflower to find out what they can do to contribute to Sahana
- People interested in using Sahana will use Sahana Sunflower to find out how Sahana is used by different organizations around the world.
<Outline the requirements here> <Group requirements in subsections, e.g. functional, non-functional, interoperability etc.>
- View a list of Sahana Volunteers
- Show a Volunteer Profile page with a list of the tasks that they have completed
- View a list of tasks needing to be done for Sahana
- View a map of Sahana Deployments
- Log a task that needs to be done in Sahana
<Describe a possible design, repeat any design sections for alternative designs> <Include diagrams, screen mockups and wireframes where useful>
<Leave open for a list of implementation>
<Links to external resources>