|Version 12 (modified by 9 years ago) ( diff ),|
BluePrint: Text Search
Table of Contents
The Blueprint outlines the development of two functionalities for Sahana Eden. They are:
- It will provides users to search for text in uploaded documents.
- It will provide users to search for text over multiple resources (eg. Organization, Hospital, etc.).
- The End Users Agencies like:
- TLDRMP : Timor Leste Disaster Risk Management Portal
- CSN : Community Stakeholder Network
- LAC: Los Angeles County
- IFRC : International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies
For Full-Text Search:
- The user will have to go to Document module and Search option. Then he has to type the text(or the specified query format) to search in all the uploaded documents.
- The result will be the name on the document, the link to the uploaded documents(specifying the authorization checks) and a line of text containing the search string.