|Version 5 (modified by 11 years ago) ( diff ),|
Transport Module Blueprint
The Caribbean Disaster Emergency Management Agency (CDEMA) Is looking to use Sahana Eden as the basis for its Regional Logistics Tool (RLT). The RLT will be built from a set of collected data from the entire region. The Regional Logistics Tool will initially include information on:
- Critical Infrastructure in CDEMA Participating States (seaports, airports, etc.)
- Location and capacity of Public and Private Sector organizations (including assets, equipment and vehicles)
- Location, capacity and supply inventory of Sub Regional Focal Points, including staging areas
- Library of existing MOUs, associated vessels and transport routes in the region.
The proposed transport module will be designed as the repository of this data. The primary purpose of the transport module is to record data about important locations related to logistics and transport. This includes airports, seaports and key land transport locations - such as international border crossings/checkpoints.
CDEMA is currently collecting baseline data on airports, seaports, border crossings, shipping lines and airlines, warehouses and cold storage facilities.
This collection of data will be in constant evolution and over time they may expand their data collection to include:
- Fuel depots
- Sources of communication
- Preferable roads and routes
- Alternate warehouses
- Military resources, police resources and other institutions
<Briefly describe the solution, e.g. start with a user story> <Name existing solutions, e.g. in other applications>
<Outline the requirements here> <Group requirements in subsections, e.g. functional, non-functional, interoperability etc.>
<Describe actors and use-cases> <Describe workflows> <Include diagrams where useful>
<Describe a possible design, repeat any design sections for alternative designs> <Include diagrams, screen mockups and wireframes where useful>
<Leave open for a list of implementation>
<Links to external resources>