|Version 6 (modified by 10 years ago) ( diff ),|
Our objective is to create a software that will manage a fleet of emergency vehicles in and out of disastrous situations. This software will be able to dispatch, plan routes efficiently, driver ratings, vehicle tracking and vehicle maintenance. We want to make the software user friendly but efficient enough to get the job done. We expect that this software will help to dispatch vehicles in emergency situations much quicker than the norm. If this can be accomplished, then more lives will be saved and even help prevent further emergencies.
- User will receive an emergency call, depending on the type of emergency the user will then dispatch the correct type of vehicle.
- Once the vehicle is select , the software will automatically choose the correct driver based on the location of the emergency.
- User will then enter the location of the event and the software will then choose the best route
- The dispatcher when then send out an alert, the vehicle will be dispatched along with the best route chosen by the software.
- The route will automatically upload to the GPS system in the vehicle
Note: See TracWiki for help on using the wiki.