Blue Print - Assessment
Used for recording assessments carried out by NGO staff / disaster responders going to the field.
- Impacts (also used by Incident Reporting)
- Type (see Impact Type)
- Baseline (similar to Impact, but different data)
- Summary (Different name?)
- Cluster Category
- Rank (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green)
- Perform Assessment
- This could use a hand crafted view which expose a number of different impact types, baseline types, summary cluster/cluster categories, and then separated these in a assessment resouse with multiple components in the controller.
- Display Assessment Summary data on a map
- filtered by summary cluster/cluster categories
- Produce a Gap Analysis when combined with activity data
- Gap Analysis (Assessments vs. Projects or Activities)
- Being able to supersede assessments with later data.
- Aggregating by type or area (producing summaries for geographical areas).
- Analysing trends over time.
A Basic, proof of concept, mobile client should be able to collect the following information:
- Location (from device GPS)
- Summary A (TBD - allow selection of Red, Orange, Yellow, Green)
- Summary B (TBD - allow selection of Red, Orange, Yellow, Green)
- Summary C (TBD - allow selection of Red, Orange, Yellow, Green)
Last modified 13 years ago Last modified on 11/08/10 11:49:56
Note: See TracWiki for help on using the wiki.