|Version 6 (modified by 10 years ago) ( diff ),|
Disaster Victim Registry
Record peoples' losses so that appropriate funds are released & compensation provided in terms of either grants or distibution of relief items.
Needs a per-Event/Incident context for long-term deployments which manage many such.
- current pr.person.tags sufficient to model this? No as we need the status to map to an incident, simple incident/status doesn't allow clarity betwene missing in 1 incident & lost building in another
- need UI to be extended to support this use-case (currently just 'personal impact of disaster')
- We need UI to filter to just a specific Event/Incident: but it's the status that needs filtering not the person, so do we have a status table which tracks the event/incident tags?
- Sahana Agasti's DVR
- Aasare - a tool from IBM India: Rehabilitation Management and Funds Sanction & Allocation System
- Mobile Assessments for the Public
- No user registration, designed for rapid collection of approximate data