|Version 11 (modified by 12 years ago) ( diff ),|
Organisation Registry / Who's doing What Where and When (4W)
"Who, What, Where"
The Organization Registry keeps track of all the relief organizations working in the disaster region. It captures not only the places where they are active, but also captures information on the range of services they are providing in each area.
We should aim to be able to exchange data with UN OCHA's 3W.
This means having the following tables:
- Type IS_IN_SET([Government,International Governmental Organization,International NGO,Misc,National Institution,National NGO,United Nations])
- National Staff
- International Staff
- Number of Vehicles
- Vehicle Types
- Donation Phone (gives the org an incentive to be listed)
- Logo (could be displayed on the map)
- Type IS_IN_SET([Headquarters,Regional,Country,Satellite Office]) (Would "Field" be a better term than "Satellite")
- Phone 1
- Phone 2
- Address 1
- Address 2 (used for Postcode)
- Needs validation (checkbox) [NEW] or Validated
Handled by the Person Registry?
- First Name
- Last Name
These fields are take from a WASH (Water Health and Sanitation) Cluster form
- Organization (link to Org Table)
- Sub-Sector (opt)
- Beneficiaries (number)
- Start Date
- End Date
- Funded (Y/N)
4x Many-to-Many tables to link them
- structured like
Many-to-Many table to link Sector to Organisations.
Many-to-Many table to link Offices to Organisations.
Optional validator to limit Offices as being affiliated to just a single Organisation
Many-to-Many table to link Contacts to Offices.
Optional validator to limit Contacts as being affiliated to just a single Office
Many-to-Many table to link Contacts to Organisations.
Optional validator to limit Contacts as being affiliated to just a single Organisation
Q: Is it useful to be able to have a Contact be affiliated to an Organisation but not to an Office?
- would the default 'HQ' be appropriate?
Would be nice to add these functionalities:
- Organigram creator from the Contacts
- ID cards from the Contacts
Q: Wouldn't "Staff" be a better description than contact? Q: Contact implies just a single person for each organization.
This describes the screens laid out in a way matching with the workflow.
- Organization Dashboard (will go to the organization of the current user)
- Organizations Registry
- Org. Details
- Edit Org. (Restricted)
- Add Office
- Activities (for displayed Org.)
- New Activity
- List of Organizations
- Add New Organization
- List of all Activities
- Display on Map (redirects to Map, with Activity filter selected)
Filterable options to display:
- We want to be able to add Activities by Jurisdiction (e.g. Neighborhood for PaP)...without knowing the GIS data.
- If we do have polygons for neighborhoods, these will be displayed automatically on map.
- KML/GeoRSS feeds will just be GIS Centroids.
- Key is to be able to identify Gaps