|Version 4 (modified by 11 years ago) ( diff ),|
Blue Print - Resource Select / Add
In Sahana many resources refer to other resources, eg:
- A Office refers to an Organisation
- A Warehouse refers to a Location
- An assessment refers to a Staff Member (person)
We need to have a method to enter these referred to inputs which includes:
- Auto-completing typed text
- Searching a detailed list of resources
- Allows adding new resources, while also also minimising duplicates
This should all take place in a user friendly workflow.
This design has been based around the location resource, as it is one of the most complex. A number of these features are unique to the location resource, and these have been noted.
- Display a "Select" Button (the button isn't clear in the image) next to the field to open the Select Pop-Up.
- The field should have an autocomplete which searches the "represent" of the location.
- For locations the represent should include some information about the parent of that location, eg. Manserha, Abbottabad, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (Town, District, Province). This could be a deployment setting.
- The organisation represent should include the Acronym of the Orgaisation.
The Select Pop-Up gives the user a better interface to search for the correct location.
- More detailed
- Field Select.jpg (12.9 KB ) - added by 11 years ago.
- Field Select or Add.jpg (23.0 KB ) - added by 11 years ago.
- Select List.jpg (88.6 KB ) - added by 11 years ago.
- Select Map.jpg (61.0 KB ) - added by 11 years ago.
- Add Type.jpg (64.6 KB ) - added by 11 years ago.
- Add Details.jpg (116.0 KB ) - added by 11 years ago.
- Add Confirm.jpg (93.2 KB ) - added by 11 years ago.
- Add Map Coord.jpg (101.9 KB ) - added by 11 years ago.
Download all attachments as: .zip