|Version 3 (modified by 10 years ago) ( diff ),|
Table of Contents
A Scenario is a list of required resources (human & equipment), along with a set of Map definitions (Viewport & maybe active layers)
Can be used for both Exercises & real Events.
- Exercises should have all records marked with Drill
- Notifications, Incident Reports
We want a way of notifying the relevant human resources that they are required (which is a link between the required skills & the available skills).
- ideally single button to send out the mobilisation notification
- major emergencies require this to be done by a senior person
Taking shifts into account:
- Bombeiros.pt don't need this (always on-call)
- American Red Cross have 12 hour alternating shift patterns
Bombeiros.pt (PT Red Cross use same std - defined by Ministry of Health):
- The human resources skills are "standard" by certified training (attended hours & passed both written & practical exams). No further credentialling.
- Firefighter/EMT (150 hr course)
- Firefighter/EMS (500 hr course inc some medical training and advanced life support)