|Version 5 (modified by 11 years ago) ( diff ),|
Table of Contents
A Scenario is a list of required resources (human & equipment), along with a set of Map definitions (Viewport & maybe active layers)
Can be used for both Exercises & real Events.
- Exercises should have all records marked with Drill
- Notifications, Incident Reports
We want a way of notifying the relevant human resources that they are required (which is a link between the required skills & the available skills).
- ideally single button to send out the mobilisation notification
- major emergencies require this to be done by a senior person
Taking shifts into account:
- Bombeiros.pt don't need this (always on-call)
- American Red Cross have 12 hour alternating shift patterns
Bombeiros.pt (PT Red Cross use same std - defined by Ministry of Health):
- The human resources skills are "standard" by certified training (attended hours & passed both written & practical exams).
- Firefighter/EMT (150 hr course)
- Firefighter/EMS (500 hr course inc some medical training and advanced life support)
- Skills are re-credentialled every 6 months:
- checking minimum time of active duty (275 hrs) & a managerial performance rating
- & 12 months:
- checking minimum time of Training (70 hrs)
- Attend recycle-training
- Drivers have other standards (psycho-technical assessment every year)
<apocsantos> if it can manage resources by "location" better <apocsantos> since we in those kinds of emergencies multiple firedepartments are activated <apocsantos> to pick up the same example of the airport <apocsantos> if the incident is near the north run way, up to marker 20km it's vila do conde first response <apocsantos> up to 5km run way marker first response it's airport staff <apocsantos> in the south run ways it's oporto professional firefighter first response after the marker 10km <apocsantos> we use metric :( <apocsantos> onother thing on this, wile i'm looking at the blueprint and jogging my memory <apocsantos> not all firedepartments have the same vehicle resources <apocsantos> so it wold be important it has in account "who has what resources and at what respose time" <apocsantos> for example vila do conde ETA for airport is 15min <apocsantos> morreira da maia's ETA is 10minutes <apocsantos> but they dont have the same resources we do