|Version 15 (modified by 13 years ago) ( diff ),|
Table of Contents
VITA Person Entity Model
VITA is an application model for storage, manipulation and communication of person-related information in emergency management software. It defines a set of data structures, interfaces and interoperability features to be implemented by EM software applications.
- an extensible data model for tagging, tracking and tracing of person entities (PT3)
- a set of interfaces to request and manipulate person entity data
- an XML-based data format to communicate person entity data (for EDXL-DE Payload)
The PT3 Data Model
Role and Status
PT3F XML Format
The VITA XML format provides EDXL-DE payloads, and it is meant to supersede the Person Finder Interchange Format.
For the time being, this XML format shall be referred to as PT3F.
- SahanaPy Person Management (in progress)
) - added by 13 years ago.
Data Model Overview
- person_data_axes.png (8.3 KB ) - added by 13 years ago.
Download all attachments as: .zip
Note: See TracWiki for help on using the wiki.