|Version 7 (modified by 13 years ago) ( diff ),|
Table of Contents
VITA Person Entity Model
VITA is an application model for storage, manipulation and communication of person-related information in emergency management software. It defines a set of data structures, interfaces and interoperability features to be implemented by EM software applications.
- an extensible data model for tagging, tracking and tracing of person entities (T3P)
- a set of interfaces to request and manipulate T3P data
- an XML-based data format to communicate person-related information
Role and Status
- SahanaPy Person Management (in progress)
) - added by 13 years ago.
Data Model Overview
- person_data_axes.png (8.3 KB ) - added by 13 years ago.
Download all attachments as: .zip
Note: See TracWiki for help on using the wiki.