|Version 9 (modified by 13 years ago) ( diff ),|
Volunteer Management Module
Manage staff & volunteers - both ad-hoc & trained rosters
IFRC (South Asia):
- Track Volunteer hours spent on projects to report on their value.
- Closure reports: Who worked on the project & who didn't actually show up, how many hours they worked,lessons learnt.
- System which can pull in data from multiple in-house systems to allow e.g. Red Cross to see what resources are available within e.g. Salvation Army.
- GSoC 2010 Project
- Sahana Foundation Volunteering site - we eat our own dogfood to push the system's functionality
- Haiti Work in-progress
- SQL Schema for the Trinity-developed PHP version
- User Guide for the Trinity-developed PHP version
Examples of other Volunteer Management Systems:
A lot of the back-end functionality is moving to the Project Management module.
The Ticketing module can also be accessed from here.
Note: See TracWiki for help on using the wiki.