|Version 136 (modified by 8 years ago) ( diff ),|
If you wish to contribute Code then you should see this page on guidance for Developers:
Tasks that you can engage with:
- Pick one of our easy bugs/tasks to fix, either in:
- Or pick from all bugs/tasks to fix, either in:
- Find a "@ToDo" in the code and do it!
- Review CI Server Results
- You can subscribe to the results of the tests. Any errors found can either be reported or fixed. Make sure that you replicate the errors locally to ensure that it isn't an error with the test.
- Smaller Tasks, e.g. suitable for GCI or Hackathons
- Longer-term projects, e.g. suitable for GSoC
Note: See TracWiki for help on using the wiki.