|Version 14 (modified by 11 years ago) ( diff ),|
Table of Contents
Report 2 Bugs in Sahana Eden
Explore either the The Sahana Eden Demo Site or a local instance of Sahana Eden as see if you can find any bugs. Report them following http://eden.sahanafoundation.org/wiki/BugReportingGuidelines
Review Open Tickets in Sahana Eden's Bug Tracker
- Select a ticket from the list of [report/1 Active Tickets] that hasn't been reviewed already during GCI.
- Review that the the bug that it describes still occurs, or that the feature that it describes has not been implemented and is still relevant.
- Update the ticket:
- If the description is unclear, add a better description.
- If there are several issues in the ticket, say which ones are still broken.
- Get screenshots if they're useful.
- Add anything else you think would be helpful.
- Add "Reviewed for GCI" so people know this one is done.
Write Manual Test Cases for a Sahana Eden Module
Write up the steps to perform the user tasks in the module, automate the tests using Selenium IDE, provide test data where useful. Document the User's workflows as test cases in the Sahana Eden Tests spreadsheet (Test Scripts sheet). Include any test data you use. You should test as much of the functionality as possible.
Create An Automated Tests for a Test Scripts from the Sahana Eden Tests Spreadsheet
Find 2 test cases in the Sahana Eden Tests spreadsheet (Test Scripts sheet) which have not been automated and create automated tests for them. Also check in the
eden/modules/tests/<module>/ folder to see if there are any automated tests created. Follow the instructions on DeveloperGuidelines/Testing. Update the spreadsheet with the status, your initials or name and date.
Complete an Automated Tests for a Sahana Eden Module
The following Tests have been started, but have not yet been completed. The have been write, but the syntax used in these tests is not corrected and needs to be fixed. You will need to used selenium commands to select elements to run the tests instead of the
create function in
eden/modules/tests/web2unittests.py. Follow the instructions on DeveloperGuidelines/Testing to complete these tests, ensure that they run correctly and add them to the suite.