|Version 22 (modified by 9 years ago) ( diff ),|
Table of Contents
Occupy Wall Street community hare currently leveraging their community mobilisation skills on supporting the victims of Hurricane Sandy:
- Public site: http://interoccupy.net/occupysandy/
- Back-end site which they're looking to integrate Sahana into: https://sites.google.com/site/occupysandydocs/
- Sahana instances:
- Code: Trunk with HelpNY template: https://github.com/flavour/eden/tree/master/private/templates/HelpNY
These should be written as User Stories: BluePrint/Guidelines
- gDoc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZUiAiEozox5dZbgf3W_JK3CZMx0xfNNjg67bGb24-1M/edit
- Hackpad: https://hackpad.com/uWF14mmRQqy#Sahana-Sandy
Simplify intake form?
- Hide CTN
- Hide Price per Pack
- Hide Status
Should we use simplified process for adding Stock? (i.e. direct access without going through stock adjustment. This is the current setting in HelpNY template)
Improve Item Selector
- Autocomplete+Add (nursix)
Stock Reports should be visible to Public
- Make it clear what is NOT needed
Add Photos to Stock Adjustments (for Stock Counts)
Enable Requests for Assets
Volunteers Sign-up to 'Tasks' (Skills Requests)
Port from Give2LA branch?
Hubs, Distribution Centers, Medical Clinics & Residential Buildings are all Types of org_facility.
This allows a common /map view & popup definitions.
- Types w diff Icons DONE
- Color-coding by whether they have an open / urgent request?
- OnHover tooltip to show description DONE
- Click to show Requests (custom popup representation) DONE
- Embeddable map in other websites (iframe with flexible size)
'Sync' (Import/Export) volunteers between Sahana & CiviCRM
nursix looking at. Could use contact within Occupy
- CiviCRM Imports: http://book.civicrm.org/developer/current/techniques/imports/
- CiviCRM REST API: http://book.civicrm.org/developer/current/techniques/api/
- CiviCRM data model (out of date): http://wiki.civicrm.org/confluence/display/CRMDOC33/CiviCRM+data+architecture
- Sahana REST API: wiki:S3XRC/RESTfulAPI
nursix looking at
e.g. 3 people needed to serve hot food at lunch and dinner at this location - repeats daily
- Simple UI to the Scheduler - like is done for Sync currently
Smartphone access to forms
Need to define exactly which forms & decide whether to write custom /m pages for these forms or else develop a Mobile Theme (autodetected vuia WURFL?)