|Version 38 (modified by 9 years ago) ( diff ),|
Table of Contents
Occupy Wall Street community hare currently leveraging their community mobilisation skills on supporting the victims of Hurricane Sandy:
- Public site: http://interoccupy.net/occupysandy/
- Back-end site which they're looking to integrate Sahana into: https://sites.google.com/site/occupysandydocs/
- Sahana instances:
- Production: http://helpny.sahanafoundation.org
- Test: http://helpnytest.sahanafoundation.org
- Can be used to test data imports and other training with dummy data
- Can be used to test new code
- Database refreshed from Production to test database migration during upgrades
- Please only register if you are actively working on the project
- Code: Trunk with HelpNY template: https://github.com/flavour/eden/tree/master/private/templates/HelpNY
- User Guide for Requests & Inventory
These should be written as User Stories: BluePrint/Guidelines
- gDoc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZUiAiEozox5dZbgf3W_JK3CZMx0xfNNjg67bGb24-1M/edit
- Hackpad: https://hackpad.com/uWF14mmRQqy#Sahana-Sandy
Hub Dispatchers want to log Requests into the system
- Supplies (1st priority)
- Assets (needs enabling/testing)
Should we start simple, by just enablign the 'Other' type of Request so that all the detail is in a free-text form?
- no need to fiddle with the item catalog
Only a single process will be done:
- Daily Stock Take focussing on top 20-25 items & probably down to case level.
This will use the Stock Adjustment process, to which photos may be optionally added. A dropdown can be used for the Item Selector.
Historical reports can also be produced from these (probably reqwuiring a little work down the line)
Simplify intake form?
- Hide CTN
- Hide Price per Pack
- Hide Status
Should we use simplified process for adding Stock? (i.e. direct access without going through stock adjustment. This is the current setting in HelpNY template)
- Also add ability to Send Shipment without having Stock yet added to Warehouse & record negative stock
- This still allows accountability, so separate switch: inv.send_item_without_stock = True
- /eden/inv/send/1/track_item currently has Item as a Dropdown from Warehouse Stock
Improve Item Selector
- Autocomplete+Add (nursix)
Stock Reports should be visible to Public
- Make it clear what is NOT needed
Move Send_Item & Recv_Item to Inline Forms:
- Clearer UX when all on 1 page
- Less full-page refreshes when adding items
- However, the Item Selector here may take work
Part of a wider BluePrint/UserManagement
Sign-up to 'Tasks' (Skills Requests)
Port from Give2LA branch?
'Sync' (Import/Export) volunteers between Sahana & CiviCRM
nursix looking at. Could use contact within Occupy
- CiviCRM Imports: http://book.civicrm.org/developer/current/techniques/imports/
- CiviCRM REST API: http://book.civicrm.org/developer/current/techniques/api/
- CiviCRM data model (out of date): http://wiki.civicrm.org/confluence/display/CRMDOC33/CiviCRM+data+architecture
- Sahana REST API: wiki:S3XRC/RESTfulAPI
Hubs, Distribution Centers, Medical Clinics & Residential Buildings are all Types of org_facility.
This allows a common /map view & popup definitions.
- Types w diff Icons DONE
- Color-coding by whether they have an open / urgent request?
- OnHover tooltip to show description DONE
- Click to show Requests (custom popup representation) DONE
- Embeddable map in other websites (iframe with flexible size) DONE
- Sync data with Google Fusion Tables?
- At least write back to Fusion as this feeds Google Crisis Response
nursix looking at
e.g. 3 people needed to serve hot food at lunch and dinner at this location - repeats daily
- Simple UI to the Scheduler - like is done for Sync currently
Smartphone access to forms
Need to define exactly which forms & decide whether to write custom /m pages for these forms or else develop a Mobile Theme (autodetected vuia WURFL?)
- Original/launch: https://github.com/cjohnson7/Sandy-Response
- Improvements: https://github.com/disantlor/OccupySMS-Web
- Twilio for Inbound?
- Clickatell for Outbound? (Who pays?)
- Local Bluetooth modem (not in the AWS datacenter!)