|Version 7 (modified by 11 years ago) ( diff ),|
Table of Contents
Occupy Wall Street community hare currently leveraging their community mobilisation skills on supporting the victims of Hurricane Sandy:
- Public site: http://interoccupy.net/occupysandy/
- Back-end site which they're looking to integrate Sahana into: https://sites.google.com/site/occupysandydocs/
- Sahana instance: http://helpny.sahanafoundation.org
- Please only register if you are actively working on the project
- Code: Trunk with HelpNY template: https://github.com/flavour/eden/tree/master/private/templates/HelpNY
These should be written as User Stories: BluePrint/Guidelines
Raw doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZUiAiEozox5dZbgf3W_JK3CZMx0xfNNjg67bGb24-1M/edit
Simplify intake form?
- Hide CTN
- Hide Price per Pack
- Hide Status
Should we use simplified process for adding Stock? (i.e. direct access without going through stock adjustment. This is the current setting in HelpNY template)
Stock Reports should be visible to Public
- Make it clear what is NOT needed
Volunteers Sign-up to 'Tasks' (Skills Requests)
Port from Give2LA branch?
Hubs, Distribution Centers, Medical Clinics & Residential Buildings are all Types of org_facility.
This allows a common /map view & popup definitions.
- Types w diff Icons
- Color-coding by whether they have an open / urgent request?
- OnHover tooltip to show description
- Click to show Requests (custom popup representation)
'Sync' (Import/Export) volunteers between Sahana & CiviCRM
- CiviCRM Imports: http://book.civicrm.org/developer/current/techniques/imports/
- CiviCRM REST API: http://book.civicrm.org/developer/current/techniques/api/
- Sahana REST API: wiki:S3XRC/RESTfulAPI
e.g. 3 people needed to serve hot food at lunch and dinner at this location - repeats daily
- Simple UI to the Scheduler - like is done for Sync currently
Smartphone access to forms
Need to define exactly which forms & decide whether to write custom /m pages for these forms or else develop a Mobile Theme (autodetected vuia WURFL?)
- Comms_Volunteer_Sahana_User_Onesheet.pdf (92.8 KB ) - added by 11 years ago.
Download all attachments as: .zip