|Version 15 (modified by 10 years ago) ( diff ),|
Want to help Develop Sahana Eden?
Sahana Eden is an Emergency Development ENvironment - an Open Source framework to rapidly build powerful applications for coordinating preparations for & response to disasters.
We are an active community of Humanitarian FOSS developers from around the world - if you wish to join us then you'll be made to feel very welcome :)
To get started, you should:
- Sign up to the MailingList.
- Look at the Tutorial
- Install a Developer Environment
- If you're a beginner, look at the Basic Coding Projects List
- If you're an experienced programmer, look at the Advanced Coding Projects List
- Read through the Developer Guidelines
- Join us on Real-time IRC Chat
- Read our book on Sahana-Eden http://en.flossmanuals.net/sahana-eden/