|Version 21 (modified by 9 years ago) ( diff ),|
Want to help Develop Sahana Eden?
Sahana Eden is an Emergency Development ENvironment - an Open Source framework to rapidly build powerful applications for coordinating preparations for & response to disasters.
We are an active community of Humanitarian FOSS developers from around the world - if you wish to join us then you'll be made to feel very welcome :)
To get started, you should:
- Sign up to the MailingList.
- Install a Developer Environment
- Have a look at the Sahana Eden Essential Guide Book and follow the tutorial chapters:
- Find a Code Tasks to work on
- Join us on Real-time IRC Chat
Before you submit code, sign the Contributor's License Agreement -- this says you retain all rights to your code, while allowing us to distribute it and users to use it.