|Version 24 (modified by 10 years ago) ( diff ),|
Want to help Develop Sahana Eden?
Sahana Eden is an Emergency Development ENvironment - an Open Source framework to rapidly build powerful applications to support disaster mitigation, preparedness, response and recovery.
We are an active global community of Humanitarian FOSS developers and Disaster Management Experts supporting a range of organisations to use Sahana. Whether you’re looking for an opportunity to volunteer or support to use Sahana with your organization, you’ll be made to feel very welcome :)
To get started, you should:
- Join our real-time IRC Chat and Mailing List to say Hi!
- Participate in a virtual training or watch the recorded training sessions:
- Install a Developers Environment
- Go through the tutorials in the Sahana Eden Essential Guide Book:
- Sign the Contributor's License Agreement - this says you retain all rights to your code, while allowing us to distribute it and users to use it.
- See the Contribute Code page for projects that you can engage on.
- Deepen your knowledge by becoming familiar with Sahana Eden’s Architecture and S3 (Sahana Version 3) API
Note: See TracWiki for help on using the wiki.