|Version 29 (modified by 9 years ago) ( diff ),|
Want to help Develop Sahana Eden?
Sahana Eden is an Emergency Development ENvironment - an Open Source framework to rapidly build powerful applications to support disaster mitigation, preparedness, response and recovery.
We are an active global community of Humanitarian FOSS developers and Disaster Management Experts supporting a range of organisations to use Sahana. Whether you’re looking for an opportunity to volunteer or support to use Sahana with your organization, you’ll be made to feel very welcome :)
To get started, you should:
- Join our real-time IRC Chat and Mailing List to say Hi and introduce yourself to the community!
- Follow the Sahana Eden Virtual Technical Training either through the published slides, watching a recorded training sessions or a live session:
- Install a Developers Environment
- Read our Developer Guidelines
- Sign the Contributor's License Agreement - this says you retain all rights to your code, while allowing us to distribute it and users to use it.
- See the Contribute Code page for projects that you can engage on.
Note: See TracWiki for help on using the wiki.