|Version 9 (modified by 12 years ago) ( diff ),|
These conventions should be followed in all code.
NOTE: These coding conventions are mandatory for code to be accepted for the UltraCore series!
- Limit line length to 80 characters
- Use " " for strings, UNLESS the string contains a ", in which case use '
- All functions outside of classes should have the prefix shn_<Model Name>_
- All classes which over-ride existing classed should have the suffix "S3"
Comments and DocStrings
- All files, classes and functions should have docstrings which allow to auto-generate API documentation using epydoc
- Some automated bug analysis / code quality checking tools -