|Version 7 (modified by 12 years ago) ( diff ),|
bitnerd & flavour coordinating
- Provide admin UI for feature_to_feature_group, feature_class_to_feature_group, etc
- Features are stored in the table gis_location
- Feature Classes are types of Feature & determine their Marker (Icon): gis_feature_class
- Feature Groups are collections of Features & Feature Groups & determine whether they appear as a separate layer on the Map to be enabled/disabled: gis_feature_group
- There are Many-to-Many tables linking these together (defined in
- There are basic Controller functions for editing these resources, however they aren't fully-exposed to users (need to type URL manually)
- We want nice User interface for these & menus (menus for GIS need some wider cleanup work anyway)
- KML Export
- need to join to locations to have it make sense (& also to organisation to have it understand sectors)
- Include Marker?
- Separate out the Internal Features from External Features in LayerSwitcher (GeoExt skills)
- Popups for GeoRSS overlays (works in Chrome & IE8, but not FF)
- Popups for KML overlays (works in Chrome, but not FF)
- Unzip KMZ layers
- GeoRSS Export
- Basic working already....need JOINed layers as per KML
- WMS Caps Browser
- Image layers
- KML Import
- GeoRSS Import
- Different Feature Groups for diff sectors?
- Load GIS data
- Polygons for PaP neighborhoods from ???
- TMS layer for new GeoEye imagery
Note: See TracWiki for help on using the wiki.