Haiti Hospitals Project
Immediate Sahana tasks (today):
- review the PAHO list and reconcile with Sahana sites (updating Sahana with correct names)
- add list of additional geolocated hospitals from PAHO list to Sahana
- scrape crisismappers list for additional sources of geolocation of hospitals and medical facilities (including assets like offshore USNS Comfort)
- research remaining 100 hospitals from PAHO list to geolocate them and add them to Sahana (use google earth, googling, internet research - whatever you can to find the coordinates of the hospital based on the name and address provided in the PAHO list)
- continue to serve up KML, georss, and other feeds of this location data such that it can be utilized by geocommons and AIMS
Note: See TracWiki for help on using the wiki.