|Version 5 (modified by 11 years ago) ( diff ),|
- How to update Web2Py?
- Updating Model in Production: http://groups.google.com/group/web2py/browse_thread/thread/5bda2edef0ad656d
- PyTZ will need to be updated if the system will be used in timezones which change
1) The databases directory contains what web2py knows about your database
2) You need to set Migrate=True in
models/000_config.py before you update the code and switch back to Migrate = False later on.
3) In case of database mismatches - check the databases directory for the appropriate table ( cat the file ) and change accordingly.