|Version 6 (modified by 12 years ago) ( diff ),|
- How to update Web2Py?
- Updating Model in Production: http://groups.google.com/group/web2py/browse_thread/thread/5bda2edef0ad656d
- PyTZ will need to be updated if the system will be used in timezones which change
- The databases directory contains what web2py knows about your database
- You need to set Migrate=True in
models/000_config.pybefore you update the code and switch back to Migrate = False later on.
- In case of database mismatches - check the databases directory for the appropriate table ( cat the file ) and change accordingly.
Note: See TracWiki for help on using the wiki.