|Version 12 (modified by 9 years ago) ( diff ),|
Table of Contents
Filter forms allow the user to apply filters to interactive views (e.g. data tables, data lists, reports etc.).
The framework for filter forms consists of 4 core elements:
- filter widgets to facilitate user input of filter criteria
- a filter script to collect all values from filter widgets and convert them into a URL query
- the REST interface to interpret and apply the URL query as resource filter
- a filter form builder to render the filter widgets and populate them with the values from the URL query
- see Query Format
Implementing Filter Widgets
Using Filter Forms in REST Method Handlers
Using Filter Forms in Custom Controllers
) - added by 9 years ago.
Filter Forms Framework
- s3textfilter.png (1.3 KB ) - added by 9 years ago.
- s3optionsfilter.png (8.4 KB ) - added by 9 years ago.
- s3datefilter.png (18.8 KB ) - added by 9 years ago.
- s3hierarchyfilter.png (30.8 KB ) - added by 8 years ago.
Download all attachments as: .zip