|Version 7 (modified by 10 years ago) ( diff ),|
Table of Contents
Filter forms allow the user to apply filters to interactive views (e.g. data tables, data lists, reports etc.).
The framework for filter forms consists of 3 core components:
- a filter script to collect all values from filter widgets and convert them into a URL query
- the REST interface to interpret and apply the URL query as resource filter
- a filter form builder to render the filter form and prepopulate it with the values from the URL query
Implementing Filter Widgets
Using Filter Forms in REST Method Handlers
Using Filter Forms in Custom Controllers
) - added by 10 years ago.
Filter Forms Framework
- s3textfilter.png (1.3 KB ) - added by 10 years ago.
- s3optionsfilter.png (8.4 KB ) - added by 10 years ago.
- s3datefilter.png (18.8 KB ) - added by 10 years ago.
- s3hierarchyfilter.png (30.8 KB ) - added by 9 years ago.
Download all attachments as: .zip
Note: See TracWiki for help on using the wiki.