|Version 18 (modified by 13 years ago) ( diff ),|
Currently we do all pagination client-side which won't be possible to keep doing as we accumulate more data
This will be needed for:
fractalis has offered to look at this
- The Back-end is now done for HTML representation
- The Back-end was already done for JSON representation
- The Front-end still needs doing
- We'll also need to hand-off the Searching & Sorting!
JSON Back-end implementation
- Support already present in
HTML Back-end implementation
models\01_RESTlike_Controller to support
shn_list() ... if request.vars.limit: limit = int(request.vars.limit) if request.vars.start: start = int(request.vars.start) limitby = (start, start + limit) else: limitby = (0, limit) else: limitby = None ... items = crud.select(table, query=query, ... limitby=limitby, ... )
- Maybe look at the currently-unused
- pagenav in
models\01_RESTlike_Controllerseems unused currently...was an older implementation of a webgrid...can probably be removed.