|Version 10 (modified by 13 years ago) ( diff ),|
- Check the version of Python
- Check the version of Web2Py that was used for the Sahana release you downloaded
- Check the permissions of the web2py and Sahana application files
models/000_config.pyconnection string to see that it is either sqllite or a valid mysql connection on your machine
- Check the database connection settings in
- Clear the /sessions directory - Lingering sessions on your browser can cause issues after an update
- Clear the /databases directory
- Drop and Create the database if mysql
- Restart Web2Py
- Check the version of Web2Py that was used for the source branch that you merged from
- see DataMigration
IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied
This happens with cygwin patch on Win32.
Solution is to copy the file on filesystem to another name, then delete original & rename back.