|Version 16 (modified by 10 years ago) ( diff ),|
Table of Contents
- Check the version of Python
- Check the version of Web2Py that was used for the Sahana release you downloaded
- Check the permissions of the web2py and Sahana application files
models/000_config.pyconnection string to see that it is either sqllite or a valid mysql connection on your machine
Problem while importing appliance Eden-VM.zip file
If error received during importing appliance process,
- Check the version of Eden-VM.zip for the latest build
- Ensure Eden-VM.zip not corrupted
- Download the appliance again.
- Import appliance again.
- Review ApplianceError_RR.doc attachment for step by step view and environment summary.
- Check the database connection settings in
- Clear the /sessions directory - Lingering sessions on your browser can cause issues after an update
- Clear the /databases directory
- Drop and Create the database if mysql
- Restart Web2Py
- Check the version of Web2Py that was used for the source branch that you merged from
- see DataMigration
IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied
This happens with cygwin patch on Win32.
Solution is to copy the file on filesystem to another name, then delete original & rename back.
iter() returned non-iterator of type '_timelex'
If this occurs when importing date fields then it's due to an incorrect version of the Python dateutil module (should be 1.5, this error occurs with 2.0)
If you get a Ticket but Web2Py cannot write it to the screen then check stderr as Web2Py will write it out there
When using Firefox, the symptom is that Ext fails to load properly giving bizarre errors (can be missing several lines in the middle of the file!)
This is caused by a corrupt profile which can be fixed using:
1Password doesn't like our Registration process.