Data is normally imported from spreadsheets.
- File should be encoded in 'UTF-8' (with or without BOM)
- Data needs putting into the correct columns
- Fields containing commas should be wrapped with "" quotes
- There should be no line-breaks in text fields (see cleanCSV.py for help with this)
- Date formats need to be correct: ISO8601
- If the file is very large, then it can be better to split into multiple files to avoid memory exhaustion (see splitCSV.py for help with this)
This can be done to PrePopulate an instance.
After 1st run, there are menu links for many resources, but any REST controller can have the 'import' method invoked if there is a suitable .xsl file as
Files & Stylesheets can be loaded from alternate sources, such as:
Alternately these can be done using CLI scripts:
XSLT available to import Hospitals & Locations into Sahana Eden
ToDo: Provide a UI to select which levels the admin boundary levels correspond to:
XSLT available to import Ushahidi reports into Sahana Eden's Incident Reporting system
- Access only available to Administrators: http://127.0.0.1:8000/eden/irs/ireport/ushahidi
- URL to enter is http://instancename.crowdmap.com/api/%3Ftask=incidents%26by=all%26resp=xml