Note: This module is a prototype and not yet suitable for Production use
- Scenarios: Response plans. These are to be activated by the Disaster Management Head when 'event' occurs.
- Staff Deployment Rules: what type of staff from which organization will be deployed where should that scenario be activated. It creates 'Staff Pool' from existing staff and registered volunteers.
- Event: Events are a specific instance of a Response and can be instantiated from a Scenario template.
- Staff: Professional staff based in Facilities. Long term commitment to DM.
- Volunteers (Trained): Trained amateurs who can have verified skills, but whose base location is their home address. Long term commitment to DM.
- Volunteers (Spontaneous): No verified skills. Short term commitment specific to the event.