|Version 15 (modified by 9 years ago) ( diff ),|
Web Setup Functionality for Eden
- This contains a dropdown menu of all the eden instances in you local machine. Select the instance from the dropdown of whose settings you want to change.
- Submit the form
- This contains a number of tabs. One category of settings are placed under one tab
- Test section shows the presence or the absence of a particular library in your machine with green and red marks respectively.
- For changing any setting navigate to the corresponding category .
- Change the setting.
- This section contains a number of vertical tabs . One module is allocated to one tab.
- We can customize 3 things in the module . Their :-
- Status : Using this option we can turn a module on or off
- Nice Name : We can change the Nice name of the module
- Description : It is also possible to customize the Nice name of the module
- The 4 core modules are not given the status button thus they cannot be deactivated.
- Thus we can directly navigate to the module which needs to be changed
Create New Eden Functionality
Note: As of January 2012, BZR/Launchpad info for eden is deprecated. Please visit the GitHub page. Thanks.
- This functionality can be used to create a new eden instance using the old one . It uses the new settings that you have just set. It also downloads the latest revisions if there is network access and bzr is available otherwise it just copies the code .
- For creating a new instance you just have to type the name of the new instance that you want to create .
- You can also choose not to create any new instance by selecting no in the dropdown menu.