|Version 8 (modified by 11 years ago) ( diff ),|
- This contains a dropdown menu of all the eden instances in you local machine. Select the instance from the dropdown of whose settings you want to change.
- Submit the form
- This contains a number of tabs. One category of settings are placed under one tab
- Test section shows the presence or the absence of a particular library in your machine with green and red marks respectively.
- For changing any setting navigate to the corresponding category .
- Change the setting.
- This section contains a number of vertical tabs . One module is allocated one tab.
- We can customize 3 things in the module . Their :-
- Status : Using this option we can turn a module on or off
- Nice Name : We can change the Nice name of the module
- Description : It is also possible to customize the Nice name of the module
Create New Eden Functionality
Note: See TracWiki for help on using the wiki.