|Version 4 (modified by 14 years ago) ( diff ),|
The SahanaPy User and Administration Guide
The SahanaPy User & Administration guide is meant to serve as a starting point for all documentation regarding SahanaPy usage and deployment. The guide is a free document, a collaborative effort, and a part of the SahanaPy Project itself.
Table of Contents
Currently available documentation:
- UserGuidelines (This page) -- Documentation starting point.
- Administrator Guide
- UserGuidelinesInstall -- How to install and run SahanaPy.
- UserGuidelinesUpgrade -- How to upgrade existing installations.
- UserGuidelinesAdmin -- Administering SahanaPy.
- UserGuidelinesPermissions -- Access control and permissions.
- User Guide
- UserGuidelinesLogistics -- User guide for the Logistics Module
Support and Other Sources of Information
If you are looking for a good place to ask a question about SahanaPy, look no further than the MailingList. It provides a friendly environment to discuss openly among Sahana users and developers.
Finally, developer documentation can be found in DeveloperGuidelines and its sub-pages.
Sahana - EVASS User's Guide - Eng.pdf
) - added by 7 years ago.
EVASS Users' Guide
- RGIMS User Manual v5.1.pdf (2.7 MB ) - added by 5 years ago.
) - added by 18 months ago.
User Manual for LA CRMT
Note: See TracWiki for help on using the wiki.