|Version 8 (modified by 13 years ago) ( diff ),|
The SahanaPy User and Administration Guide
The SahanaPy User & Administration guide is meant to serve as a starting point for all documentation regarding SahanaPy usage and deployment. The guide is a free document, a collaborative effort, and a part of the SahanaPy Project itself.
Table of Contents
Currently available documentation:
- UserGuidelines (This page) -- Documentation starting point.
- Administrator Guide
- User Guide
- UserGuidelinesDelphi -- User guide for the Delphi Decision Making Module
- UserGuidelinesDVI -- User guide for the Disaster Victim Identification Module
- UserGuidelinesLogistics -- User guide for the Logistics Module
- UserGuidelinesOrganisationRegistry -- User guide for the Organisation Registry
- UserGuidelinesREST -- User guide for the RESTFUL services
Support and Other Sources of Information
If you are looking for a good place to ask a question about SahanaPy, look no further than the MailingList. It provides a friendly environment to discuss openly among Sahana users and developers.
Finally, developer documentation can be found in DeveloperGuidelines and its sub-pages.