|Version 2 (modified by 13 years ago) ( diff ),|
User Guidelines - Data Entry
THIS PAGE IS A DRAFT AND IS DEPENDENT ON FUCNTIONALITY WHICH IS STILL IN DEVELOPMENT
This page is designed to instruct volunteers who wish to assist by entering data
- In the Field
- Virtual by using online sources
All data can be verified through a reference to where it came from. This reference will be displayed in Sahana as a link to a URL, File, Email or Phone Number.
This will be done in the following order of priority:
- If a Source is entered for the resource"
- Link to the source file in Sahana else
- URL of the source else
- Email of the contact person of the source* else
- Phone of the contact person of the source* else
- If no source is listed, then the email of the user entering the data will be listed for verification.*
- For the sake of privacy viewing these may want to be restricted to logged in users
From the Field
From External Source
- Go to doc/source?entered=False to find a source with information which hasn't been entered into Sahana yet
- Go to doc/source/create to add a new soure to Sahana
- Click on the tabs in the header (rheader) to add information from the source to a related resource in Sahana (eg. Incident, Assessment, Inventory, Shelter...)
Note: See TracWiki for help on using the wiki.