|Version 13 (modified by 9 years ago) ( diff ),|
User Guidelines - Organization Registry
This module keeps track of all the relief organizations working in the disaster region.
- It allows to add your organisation, and help you to maintain it.
- It allows to add offices to your organisations.
- It allows to add facilities to your organisations.
Types of Information:
- Organizations Information
- Activies Information
- Offices Information
- Staff Information
The following image shows the relation between types
- The list of organizations, Activities, Offices, Staff can be export to files, such as: PDF, Excel, RSS.
- But they are just the summary of informations
- There are timely reports as well, you can search for organisations through "Filter Options".
- Report about a Organisation can be submitted by going to the "Report" section and then filling the required fields.
- This section also allows us to view total as well as the full summary of training sessions as well as other programs held by organisations.
To List/Add Organisations:
To edit a Location:
To edit a Cluster:
This module is under contruction:
) - added by 13 years ago.
This files contains diagrams used in UserGuidelines
- Add Organisation.png (94.2 KB ) - added by 9 years ago.
- Add organisation.png (90.8 KB ) - added by 9 years ago.
- Edit Organisation.png (111.6 KB ) - added by 9 years ago.
- Add Offices.png (149.9 KB ) - added by 9 years ago.
- Staff.png (125.0 KB ) - added by 9 years ago.
Download all attachments as: .zip