|Version 11 (modified by 9 years ago) ( diff ),|
Volunteer Management-User Guidelines
Well this module is much related to tracking and managing of volunteers and basically get there information.(For e.g.-You can get the name of the organization to which the volunteer belongs, you can also get the contact no. or you can edit any part of the info of volunteer provided that you have administrative permissions.)
- A basic working system is operational on the Demo
- You can create projects, and link projects to locations
- You can search for projects by location
- You can add a volunteer registration to any person
- You can add tasks to projects
- You can assign a task to any person with a volunteer registration
- You can update task status, or re-assign to another person
Started a "self service" menu for volunteers, currently just "My Tasks" but more to follow. However, that doesn't mean that every volunteer needs a user account - you can manage projects, tasks and volunteers without user accounts, and you can share this information across multiple instances without needing to register every volunteer as user on each instance.
Of course are any Person Registry information about volunteers also available in the Volunteer Module, such as:
- Contact Information
- Identity Information
Basically the tables to which your access is allowed are-
- Skill Types
- Email&Contact info
- Role of the volunteer
The following image shows the relation between types
For getting the full workflow of managing a volunteer visit the link given below: http://eden.sahanafoundation.org/wiki/UserGuildelines/Volunteers/AddVolunteers
- The list of volunteer with their full detailed info can be downloaded in various formats, such as: PDF, Excel, RSS
- Secondly these are only summary of the volunteers online info regularly cannot be accessible so downloaded data is the best for everything.
- You can edit and create as many volunteers you want provided that the info is correct(No one likes fake info).