|Version 2 (modified by 12 years ago) ( diff ),|
What is Sahana Eden?
Sahana Eden is a suite of web-based applications that provide solutions to coordination and collaboration for organisations working in disaster management.
The following modules are available:
- Requests Management - Tracks requests for aid and matches them against donors who have pledged aid.
- Volunteer Management - Manage volunteers by capturing their skills, availability and allocation.
- Missing Persons Registry - Report and Search for Missing Persons.
- Disaster Victim Identification.
- Shelter Registry - Tracks the location, distibution, capacity and breakdown of victims in Shelters.
- Hospital Management System - Hospitals can share information on resources & needs.
- Organization Registry - "Who is doing What & Where". Allows relief agencies to coordinate their activities.
- Ticketing - Master Message Log to process incoming reports & requests.
- Delphi Decision Maker - Supports the decision making of large groups of Experts.
- Mapping - Situation Awareness & Geospatial Analysis.
- Messaging - Sends & Receives Alerts via Email & SMS.
- Document Library - A library of digital resources, such as Photos & Office documents.
Sahana Eden is a project of the Sahana Software Foundation