|Version 3 (modified by 11 years ago) ( diff ),|
What is Sahana Eden?
Sahana Eden is a Family of Applications to Help You Help Others.
Solutions are available for Disaster Management, Emergency Management, Development, Humanitarian and Environmental sectors.
Free and Open Source means that it is easily Customisable and Extensible.
The following modules are available:
- Requests Management - Tracks requests for aid and matches them against donors who have pledged aid.
- Volunteer Management - Manage volunteers by capturing their skills, availability and allocation.
- Missing Persons Registry - Report and Search for Missing Persons.
- Disaster Victim Identification.
- Shelter Registry - Tracks the location, distibution, capacity and breakdown of victims in Shelters.
- Hospital Management System - Hospitals can share information on resources & needs.
- Organization Registry - "Who is doing What & Where". Allows relief agencies to coordinate their activities.
- Ticketing - Master Message Log to process incoming reports & requests.
- Delphi Decision Maker - Supports the decision making of large groups of Experts.
- Mapping - Situation Awareness & Geospatial Analysis.
- Messaging - Sends & Receives Alerts via Email & SMS.
- Document Library - A library of digital resources, such as Photos & Office documents.
Sahana Eden is a project of the Sahana Software Foundation whose Mission is to help alleviate human suffering by giving emergency managers, disaster response professionals and communities access to the information that they need to better prepare for and respond to disasters through the development and promotion of free and open source software and open standards.