|Version 1 (modified by 8 years ago) ( diff ),|
Sahana Eden Project
Table of Contents
- Sahana Eden is an Open Source Humanitarian Platform which can be used to provide solutions for Disaster Management, Development, and Environmental Management sectors.
- Open Source means that it is easily Customisable, Extensible and Free.
- It is supported by the Sahana Software Foundation.
- Try it now on our Demo Site
We can always use help from:
- Bug Marshals
- Newsletter Report Writers
- GIS Specialists
If you want to get started straight away you can pick a task to work on:
- Code Tasks
- Documentation Tasks
- Outreach Tasks
- Quality Assurance (QA) Tasks
- User Interface (UI) Tasks
Or go ahead and pick one of our Easy Bugs to fix
We will normally get back to you within 24 hours.
- Sahana Eden Training for New Developers - September 30, 2013
- Open Humanitarian Initiative - working on Syria crisis
- Sahana has been accepted again for Google Summer of Code 2013
- NYCTechResponds Hackathon - working on issues for Sandy relief
- RHoK 2012 - Atlanta team working on Sahana
- Google Code-In 2012
- Supporting efforts for the Relief of Survivors of Hurricane Sandy
- Grace Hopper Open Source Day - Baltimore, MD, USA - October 6
- H4D2 - Birmingham, UK - September 21-23
- Google Summer of Code - Sahana was a mentoring Org again for 2012
- ISCRAM 2012 - Vancouver, CA, April 22-25
- Sahanathon - Virtual, March 23-25
- We've migrated to Git
- Google Code-In 2011
- Emergency Management Platforms 2011 - Oporto, Portugal, Dec 8-10
- RHok 2011 - Sahana wins in Austin, TX!
- Grace Hopper Celebration 2011 - Portland, USA
- SahanaCamp LA
- BookSprint - Sahana Eden - Essential Guide