|Version 10 (modified by 3 years ago) ( diff ),|
BluePrint: AlertHub module of SAMBRO
Table of Contents
Alerthub builds on SAMBRO and the Messaging module. One can configure the Alerthub to receive messages through CAP, RSS/Atom, Twitter, Facebook news feeds to, then, aggregate all those alerts for various information needs. It is intend to serve as a one-stop-shop for all your alerts. The alerts will be classified for the ease of filtering and drilling down into desired sets of spatial and temporal data. Moreover, the classification and other statistical analysis will provide insightful information for improved cross-agency situational-awareness.
- Register an alert feed as CAP, RSS/Atom, and Twitter
- Stage them in a database and sanitize the data
- Develop various views to generate exports CSV, XML, and JSON
- Implement reporting tool generating cross-tabs and charts.
Actors and Use-cases
Alerhub specific modules
- Philippine Atmospheric Geophysical and Astronomical Service Administration (PAGASA) - is implemented to serve as the Philippines National Alerthub, a one-stop-shop for alert.
- Map view of alerts with filtering
- Table view of alert with filtering
- CAP RSS and Atom feed register
- RSS and Atom (non-CAP) feed register
- Twitter feed register
- Facebook feed register
- Spatial and Temporal filter widget to focus in on a particular time and space