|Version 13 (modified by 7 years ago) ( diff ),|
BluePrint: Philippines Specifications
Table of Contents
This is a SAMBRO specific deployment. SAMBRO is customized for the Philippine context. The Philippines Atmospheric, Geophysical and Astrological Services Administration(PAGASA) is the principal implementer working in partnership with the Philippines Volcanology and Seismology (PHILVOLCS) and the National Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Council (NDRRMC). At the outset PAGASA will lead the implementation and host the SAMBRO multi-agency situational-awareness system.
Primary implementation partners
- Philippines Atmospheric, Geophysical, and Astrological Services Administration (PAGASA)
- Philippines Volcanology and Seismology (PHILVOLCS)
- National Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Council (NDRRMC)
Other relevant partners
- The wireframe built using Python and Eden frameworks. The code is here. Anyone can use this as the basis to continue the CAP Broker developments.
- This ticket contains some of the screen shots and initial GUI layouts with some descriptions.
- Mobile phone based delivery methods:
- Procedures and plans