|Version 14 (modified by 8 years ago) ( diff ),|
BluePrint: Philippines Specifications
Table of Contents
This is a SAMBRO specific deployment. SAMBRO is customized for the Philippine context. The Philippines Atmospheric, Geophysical and Astrological Services Administration(PAGASA) is the principal implementer working in partnership with the Philippines Volcanology and Seismology (PHILVOLCS) and the National Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Council (NDRRMC). At the outset PAGASA will lead the implementation and host the SAMBRO multi-agency situational-awareness system.
Primary implementation partners
- Philippines Atmospheric, Geophysical, and Astrological Services Administration (PAGASA)
- Philippines Volcanology and Seismology (PHILVOLCS)
- National Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Council (NDRRMC)
Other relevant partners
System shall be able to integrate CAP feeds for the media system; implement RSS feeds to the CAP messages. These RSS feeds shall be interoperable between different available systems like Radio/TV, Telephone Company and different web services.
The distinguished requirement of CAP is that the system should be able to support for multiple message type according to the level of Urgency, Certainty and Severity. The system shall be able to distinguish between through message priority categorization.
The system shall also support the SMS messaging service to alert the targeted audience about the possible hazard and at the time of managing those hazards.
In order to support different hazard alert and multiple messaging type according to Urgency, Certainty and Severity and different geographical location, system requires different GIS Data Layers to visualize those in the maps.
Evacuation Plans - prepared and rehearsed well in advance of the threat.
Use case diagram can be found here
Process flow diagram can be found here
The SAMBRO GUI Design Page is this
- The wireframe built using Python and Eden frameworks. The code is here. Anyone can use this as the basis to continue the CAP Broker developments.
- This ticket contains some of the screen shots and initial GUI layouts with some descriptions.
- Mobile phone based delivery methods:
- NDRMO National Text Blast System
- National Cell Broadcast
- eBayanihan Project
- Batingaw Mobile App
- GMA I'm Ready
- Procedures and plans