|Version 21 (modified by 12 years ago) ( diff ),|
Table of Contents
Blue Print - Requests
Sahana Eden needs to be able to manage requests for:
- Items (Supplies)
This requires tracking requests, commitments to fulfil requests and the final fulfilment of requests.
- Add more help to the req_item_inv_item page
- Add Assets to Requests (as Components)
- Add Human Resources to Requests (as Components)
- Adjust the commit button so that it only appears for un-fulfiled commitments
- Create a better work-flow link from Req -> Commit -> Send -> Recv
- Disable a single commitment to sent multiple times
- Functionality to show requests which can be fulfilled by the items in a inventory (and perhaps visa versa).
- Ensure that only one packet per item can have a quantity = 1 (and thus be the unit of measure for that item)
- Request Timetable options?
- Autofill requester Name
- For Shelters #families/#people => Auto Calculate Food/Water/Shelter for simplified reqs
- User Guide for Sahana Agasti: http://wiki.sahanafoundation.org/doku.php?id=doc:rms:english
- Wireframes for a proposed system for Nashville Floods: http://bit.ly/9UW0tA
Page for offer help.doc
) - added by 13 years ago.
Taiwan design for 'Offer Help' page
- Usability suggestion for RMS.doc (32.0 KB ) - added by 13 years ago.
Requirement of Request Management.doc
) - added by 12 years ago.
Download all attachments as: .zip
Note: See TracWiki for help on using the wiki.