|Version 25 (modified by 10 years ago) ( diff ),|
Blue Print - Requests
Sahana Eden needs to be able to manage requests for:
- Items (Supplies)
This requires tracking requests, commitments to fulfil requests and the final fulfilment of requests.
- Default Items' Pack Value to a value in the Catalog & allow manual updating to actual if-necessary
- Doc: in a Procurement system, this is the max price that the budget holder (approver) is authorising, so they need to be checked back with before purchasing if the price is higher.
- Imperial vs. metric UoM
- Add more help to the req_item_inv_item page
- Add Assets to Requests (as Components)
- Remove req_item_id from inv_send and inv_recv. This link was used to show which shipments we meeting a request. Use a resource link instead.
- Adjust the commit button so that it only appears for un-fulfiled commitments
- Create a better work-flow link from Req -> Commit -> Send -> Recv
- Disable a single commitment to sent multiple times
- Functionality to show requests which can be fulfilled by the items in a inventory (and perhaps visa versa).
- Ensure that only one packet per item can have a quantity = 1 (and thus be the unit of measure for that item)
- Request Timetable options?
- For Shelters #families/#people => Auto Calculate Food/Water/Shelter for simplified reqs
- Add Unique ID numbers to transactions [Site Code]-[Sequential Number]?
- User Guide for Sahana Agasti: http://wiki.sahanafoundation.org/doku.php?id=doc:rms:english
- Wireframes for a proposed system for Nashville Floods: http://bit.ly/9UW0tA