|Version 2 (modified by 10 years ago) ( diff ),|
BluePrint for Human Intelligence Task processing (a.k.a. "Job Jar")
Caution to GSoC students considering this project
This is a difficult project, involving statistics, human performance evaluation, and coming up with a way to allow an administrator to define an arbitrary task. Recommended for advanced students with a background in HCI and data mining / machine learning.
Manage tasks performed on the site, e.g. data entry
- Assign tasks to users or let users select tasks.
- Track who does what, mark completed.
- Provide administrator UI for defining tasks.
- Cross-check / verify task, or compare result of multiple users on same task.
- Administer tests and training for new workers.